Please check opening times directly with the nursery
- An Artist’s Garden;- Dyffryn Ardudwy. LL44 2EP. Small nursery specialising in Herbaceous perennials, selling from home, the Thursday market in the free library in Dolgellau and plant fairs.
- Crug Farm Plants;– Nr. Caernarfon, Gwynedd. LL55 1TU. Home to a rare collection of herbaceous perennials, trees and shrubs, which are the result of more than 50 rare plant finding missions
- Dibleys Nurseries:– Llanelidan, Ruthin LL15 2LG. The countries leading growers of streptocarpus
- Roualeyn Fuchsias:- Trefriw, Conway, LL27 0SX. Award wining fuchsia specialist open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. April – August
- Hall Farm Nursery (Pictured above) Kinnerley, Nr. Oswestry SY10 8DH Fabulous range of hardy perennials and grasses
Plant Hunters’ Fairs
Throughout the year Plant Hunters’ Fairs hold specialist plant fairs at venue in Cheshire, The Wirral, Shropshire, Worcester, Staffordshire, South Manchester and North Wales. Many highly respected nurseries can be found at these fairs and they make a great visit for plant hunters.
Full information of the fairs and the nurseries will be found on the Plant Hunters’ Fairs Website.